Today’s Power Monday EDF is…Linda Rodin!
photo by Christopher Dinerman
Why she kicks butt: This lady is a “veritable slice of fashion history,” as her ontheinside.info biography says. I couldn’t put it better myself, so I won’t.
10 things you might not know (source, except for the last three, where source is linked):
- Linda has lived in NYC her whole life, but was introduced to fashion in Italy as a teenager.
- She met Twiggy and Verushka on her stay in Italy.
- She’s a stylist for all sorts of A-listers, from Revlon to Victoria’s Secret to Halle Berry to Adriana Lima.
- She owned the first ever boutique store in Soho, which was called “The Hop Shop”.
- Rodin has a home-developed line of eleven essential-oil-based facial moisturizers.
- She doesn’t buy designer clothing for herself.
- Instead of splurging on herself, Rodin donates her money to charities such as Housing Works, or to family members in need.
- She loves the color pink.
- She has a sparkly hatpin collection.
- Her poodle’s name is Winky.
Have a fab evening!